– Pick/up from your Hotel in Istanbul or Cruise Port.
– Visit to Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque
– Continue for the Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar
– By the end of the tour drive back to your hotel or Cruise Port.
Duration: appx. 7 hours
– Built by the Emperor Justinian when Istanbul was Constantinople, this magnificent example of Byzantine architecture boasts a massive dome, a lengthy nave, and an interior decorated with marble, precious stones, and pillars from Ephesus.
– A huge walled complex hugging the Bosphorus, the former palace of the Ottoman sultans is now a museum with an extraordinary collection of Chinese porcelain, art, artifacts and jewels, including the Topkapi diamond and the dagger
Six graceful minarets adorn the elegant mosque, one of the city’s most recognizable landmarks. More than 20,000 blue Iznik tiles highlight the superb interior.
The large, open square was once the site of a Roman circus that rivaled the Colosseum and could seat a quarter of a million spectators. Monuments on the site include the Snake Column from Delphi and an Egyptian obelisk taken from the Temple of Karnak at Luxor.
The largest and the oldest covered market place in the world with more than 4,000 shops in the labyrinth of streets. Enjoy the colorful array of shops that offer an endless selection of goods that includes jewelry, fabrics, spices and local handicrafts.
WHAT YOU SEE ALONG THE WAY?
Following a short drive with your private vehicle across the Galata Bridge, drop off at the heart of the old city, with your English-speaking guide, walk the historic streets to the Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and the Topkapi Palace, which boasts views of the Bosphorus, the Golden Horn and the Sea of Marmara.
Price per person :
120 (80 USD Limited Time Offer!!) – Children under 12 years old 70 40 USD
– The tour includes private professional licensed tour guide, all entrance fees, air-conditioned transportation and VAT. And lunch.
– Tips for the guide is not included, drinks at lunch is not included
Tour review scores and score breakdown
Based on 5 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their tour of ISTANBUL CLASSICAL TOUR.
- Value for money
- Program accuracy
Sandra L. Speicher
The trip was wonderful. Our travel company did an excellent job of asking our needs and then meeting them.
This was definitely one of the best trips we have been on and it was first class service from the planning phase through the actual trip.
Ryan J. Glover
Outstanding!! Outstanding!! Outstanding!!
Alfred E. Beyer
This travel agency planned a wonderful trip for us and set the bar high for any future adventures in Turkey.
Patricia W. Villanueva
5 Stars are not enough to describe the excellent trip that this Italy travel agent planned for my husband and me!