Luxury Holiday Plan in Turkey
Ephesus + Pamukkale + Antalya for 10 Days
Pick up Istanbul hotel at 05:00 am for the trip,
- Day Ephesus Tour / Night in Pamukkale (L&D)
- Day Pamukkale Tour / Night in Ölüdeniz (B&L&D)
- Day Free or optional Paraglading in Ölüdeniz / Night in Ölüdeniz (B&L&D)
- Day Saklikent + Patara Tour / Night in Kas (B&L&D)
- Day Kekova boat Tour / Night in Kemer Tekirova (B&L&D)
- Day Olympos + Phasellis Tour / Night in Kemer Tekirova (B&L&D)
- Day Free / Night in Kemer Tekirova (B&L&D)
- Day Termessos + City Tour Antalya / Night in Side (B&L&D)
- Day Free / Night in Side (B&L&D)
- Day Aspendos + Side Tour – Back to Istanbul by 23:00 PM flight (B&L&D)
*This tour is available from Istanbul daily between APRIL-OCTOBER and minimum participant for the trip is 2 person.
*This package includes top luxury hotels in regions and offers a real premium service, escorted by private guide.
B : Breakfast / L : Lunch / D : Dinner
Detailed Itinerary Day by Day
Your vacation starts with the amazing Ephesus, you will be picked up at 05:00 AM from your hotel in Istanbul, and you will take 07:00 Am flight to Izmir, after transfer from Izmir, you will start the tour of Ephesus.
You will visit to EPHESUS which is known to be the Commercial, the Religious and the Social Center of Antiquity, and one of the Highlights of any Visit in Turkey. Ephesus is probably the best combination of Greek, Roman and Byzantine civilisations.
Itinerary of Ephesus Tour from Izmir airport
- Arriving the Magnesia Gate of Ephesus. (Total distance to Ephesus from Izmir Airport is 55 Miles and it will take 60 minutes)
- Getting general informations about history of Ephesus.
- Walking to Odeon= On the way, you will see and learn informations about = East Gymnasium,St Lukes Grave,Varius Bath,State Agora and Backgammon!
- After visiting Odeon, you will walk to Domitian Square= On the way, you will see and learn informations about : Temple of Isis,Hydrekdocheion,Temenos,Prytaneion,So called Hospital,Herm of Hermes.
- In Domitian Square you will see and learn about : Temple of Domitian,Fountain of Pollio,Memmius Monument also the goddess Nike!
- You will walk from Domitian Square thru Curetes(Priests) Street = On the way you will see and learn about : Hercules,Fountain of Trajan,Temple of Hadrian,Scholastica Baths,Latrines(Ancient Toilets).
- You will visit Terrace Houses and learn about : Daily life of high society of Ephesus,Philosophy,Art of fresco,Roman and Greek Mythology.
- You will visit Celsus Library and learn about : Slavery,Alexander the Great,Libraries of the ancient history.
- Walking to The Great Theatre thru the marble road : On the way, you will see and learn informations about : The oldest profession,oldest advertisement for the oldest prefession.
- You will visit the Great Theatre and learn about : Gladiators,Gymnasions,Dionysus,wine,culture,fun!
- After the theatre the tour in ancient site ended. After refreshments we will go to our local restaurant for Lunch, we offer meals with chicken,beef,lamb and also vegetarian/vegan options.
- After the lunch we will take you to Artemis Temple and Ephesus Museum, you will see and learn : Ruins of Temple of Artremis,The beautiful goddess Artemis,Giant Statue of Domitian,finds from terrace houses of Ephesus,Various artifacts from different periods.
- After the tour you will be driven to Pamukkale for the night. (Duration 3 Hours, estimated arrival time to hotel is 18:30)
Departure after breakfast preferably 08:30 AM, you will go for a sightseeing of Pamukkale, the ancient Greco-Roman and Byzantine city of Hierapolis, was built on top of the white “castle” which is in total about 2,700 metres (8,860 ft) long, 600 m (1,970 ft) wide and 160 m (525 ft) high.
Itinerary of Pamukkale
- Departure hotel around 08:30 am.
- Getting general informations about history of Hierapolis.
- After lunch visiting Hierapolis, Necropolis,Theatre,Roman Bath,Agora,Cleopatra Antic Pool and Travertines.
- Free time for taking pictures .
- Lunch in local restaurant
- 16:30 hit the road for Ölüdeniz, where you will spend the night. (Duration 3 Hours, estimated arrival time to hotel is 19:30/20:00)
Ölüdeniz offers the real turquoise colored coast and cyristal clear sea. You have full day free in Ölüdeniz. Optional activity is the Paragliding for defying gravity!
After breakfast 08:30 am, you will be taken to Saklikent Canyon “Hidden Valley” estimated arrival time is 11:00 AM, this canyon is the longest and deepest gorge in Turkey – 18 km long and so steep and narrow that the sun does not penetrate the water, leaving it deliciously icy-cold in the summer. Once inside, water-sculpted limestone canyon walls soar above you. Optional activity is a moderate rafting experience, and we will also have lunch in the canyon.
After the lunch you will be driven to Patara beach, Patara beach is stunning and makes an enjoyable visit as well as the nearby ancient site of Patara, with its gorgeous landscape and great swimming opportunity of 10 miles pure sandy beach.
After Patara Beach you will be driven to Kaş, where you will spend the night. Estimated arrival time is 19:00 PM.
After breakfast around 09:30, you will be taken to a boat trip in Kekova, delicious lunch is on board.
After the boat tour, you will be taken to one of most beautiful hotel in mediterranean coast, Rixos Tekirova. Estimated arrival time is 15:30 Pm.
After breakfast around 09:30, you will be taken to Olympos antique city and Phaselis, both sites offer swimming opportunities.
Around 17:00 return hotel, night in Luxury Rixos Tekirova.
Free day in Hotel or optionally visiting Kemer or Antalya city centrum.
After breakfast around 08:30, you will be driven to Antalya, after visiting centrum and had luch, you will be taken to Termessos Antique City, which is famed by being the only city never been captured in the region ,by Alexander The Great.
After then, you will be driven to Side Hotel, estimated arrival time is 17:00 PM.
After breakfast around 09:30, you will be driven to Apollo Temple, after then the ancient site Perge, and finally the grand theatre Aspendos. You will compare with Colosseum of Rome, and no doubt Aspendos wins. You will definitely be amazed by this spectacular building.
After visiting Aspendos, you will be taken to Manavgat and spend some time near to water falls, and return hotel, night in Side.
Late Checkout hotel around 13:00, and you will be driven to Antalya city centrum for last hours before we transfer you to airport with a big smile.
You will take 20:50 or 23:00 pm flight to Istanbul, and we will transfer you to your hotel in Istanbul or you will depart directly from Ataturk airport.
- Pamukkale : Colossae Thermal or Doga Thermal Hotel – 1 Night
- Ölüdeniz : Liberty Hotel Lykia or Sentido Lykia- 2 Nights
- Kaş : Doria Hotel or Sea View Hotel – 1 Night
- Kemer Tekirova : Rixos Tekirova – 3 Nights
- Side : Trendy Verbena or Alva Donna – 2 Nights
***If you prefer other hotels in regions, it is possible, please state in the booking form so we can check our availabilities.
Price of the complete package :
6.600 “4500” USD per person (Limited Time Offer! ) / Children under 12 years old 2.500,00 USD
Inclusion : Professional English speaking local guide,AC Luxury Vehicle,luxury accomodations in best available rooms,10 x lunch&Dinners,all flight flight fares in the itinerary,all transfers,luxury boat trip in Kekova, entrance tickets where needed,all taxes. – no hidden fees.
Exclusion : International flight fares, travel insurance,visa,dinners,beverages,personal expenses.
This tour is available from Istanbul daily and minimum participant for the trip is 4 person.
*This package includes top luxury hotels in regions and offers the real premium service, another special tour for special ones!
Tour review scores and score breakdown
Based on 5 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their tour of Luxury Turkey 10 Days.
- Value for money
- Program accuracy
Christopher M. Ward
The trip was wonderful. Our travel company did an excellent job of asking our needs and then meeting them.
Evelyn T. Lacy
This company is FANTASTIC! I highly recommend using them.
Heidi B. Shaw
This trip could never have been done without the efficient planning and responses of the travel agent.
Jimmy A. Gamboa
Wow- what a great vacation we had in Costa Rica.
Deborah J. Tuten
In a word, both the trip and and our travel agent were superb.