If you are looking for something different to experince the city of Istanbul, this tour is just for you. With your guide you will feel safe on the other hand you will use some public transports and get in the hearth of Istanbul.
Here is the itinerary below, (Numbers are spots in the map)
- You will be picked up from Sultanahmet hotel at 09:00 and driven with guide until Eminonu Port,to take public ferry(1)
- to Uskudar Asian side, you will be able to see Maiden’s Tower(2)
- and after tea break in a bosphorus viewed cafe, you will take again public ferry to Besiktas Port, you will be driven or preferably a walk(3) about 25 minutes to Ortakoy.
- And will be able to see Mecidiye Mosque(4) and have a delicious “Baked Potato” or “Waffle” just like almost every local people of Istanbul do.
- Later you will be driven to Taksim,to get “the Historic tram on Istiklal Avenue”(5)
- until “Galata Tower”(6),after taking pictures of Galata Tower, this time you will be driven to
- Kariye(Choara) Church(7) and going 15 minutes walking distance to visit Mihrimah Sultan Mosque(8),
- then continue being driven to Balat-Fener(9) to see a typical old neighbor of Istanbul and see
- “Armenian Orthodox Boarding Collage”(10) and also “Church of St. George”
- And after the tour , back to your hotel or cruise port.
PRICE per person : 160 USD – Children under 12 years old 80 USD
*Entrance fees, English speaking guide, lunch are included the price.
Tour review scores and score breakdown
Based on 5 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their tour of Different Route Istanbul.
- Value for money
- Program accuracy
Russell J. Greer
Choosing this agency as my travel company was the best decision I've made all year!
Stephen C. Florez
We enjoyed a very memorable and long anticipated trip
Catherine E. Johnson
Our trip was exactly as we had planned it. Every tour scheduled was exactly as described by our travel agent.
Veronica H. McMurtry
Outstanding!! Outstanding!! Outstanding!!
William T. Stallworth
Wow- what a great vacation we had in Costa Rica.