Cappadocia-Ephesus-Pamukkale Package by Plane
***This tour is available every FRIDAY from Istanbul and including, all airport transfers,sightseeings with guide,and all air fares and hotels are included. During your tour, you will stay in Goreme(Cappadocia) for the first night and next 2 nights in Kusadasi.
***If your travel plans are on a different date please contact for customized options. We will find a way!
1199 870 USD (Limited Time Offer) / Children Under age 12 : 335 USD
Inclusion : Professional English speaking licensed guide,AC MiniVan,4 x lunch-3 x dinner, 3 x Breakfast,all flight flight fares in the itinerary,all transfers, entrance tickets for museums,all accomodations 5 Star or Boutique hotels,all taxes.
Exclusion : Hot air balloon tour (+110 USD),beverages,personal expenses.
Time schedule of the tour (EVERY FRIDAY GUARANTEE DEPARTS):
- DAY 1 Pick up from Istanbul Hotel at 05:00 Am
- DAY 1 Taking the flight at 06:55 Am to Cappadocia.
- DAY 1 Transfer from Cappadocia airport and start the first day tour by 09:00, night in Cappadocia
- DAY 2 Early morning, Hot air balloon tour + Sightseeing Cappadocia,
- DAY 2 Flight to Izmir & transfer to Kuşadası, night in Kuşadası.
- DAY 3 Tour in Ephesus, night in Kuşadasi.
- DAY 4 Early morning, Tour to Pamukkale, flight back to Istanbul by 19:20 flight.
Detailed itinerary Day by Day
DAY 1 Friday (Lunch&Dinner)
Your vacation to Cappadocia starts with the transfer from your hotel in Istanbul, you will take 07:00 AM flight and you will arrive Cappadocia by 08:30 AM.
Your first destination is an Underground City,you will be amazed when you see what people from ancient times had done to save their life from invasions, after that you will go to Ihlara Canyon for 3kms of hike in the nature also in the history, you won't want it finished, caves carved into rocks, monk cells and old churches will make you “wow” while you're hiking by the river of Melendiz.
Just before you feel tired a superb delicious lunch will be waiting for you just by the river. After the lunch you will be driven to Selime Monastery one of the most important monastery for the begining of the christianity, carved into rocks, enormous structure and architecture genius will make you shocked. Taking pictures of so called Star Wars valley on top of the monastery will be so nice. After Selime visit, you will take the road back for 35 minutes, it will be nice to take a nap after such activities. When you open your eyes from the short nap, you will see pigeons everywhere!
And finally you are in the cave room, night over in your deluxe cave room.
DAY 2 SATURDAY (Breakfast&Lunch&Dinner)
Early in the morning you will be picked for hot air balloon flight, this time you will see the sunrise above fairy chimneys, after the landing you will celebrate the flight with the champagne toast, you will transferred back to hotel just on time for the breakfast, after the breakfast our guide will take you to other nice places of Cappadocia.
*Balloon tour is optional and if you like to book with balloon please inform us in the booking form. The cost is +110 USD per person.
Highlight of the second day will be Goreme Open Air Museum, this time not only the places carved into rocks also the churches with gorgeous frescos and paintings will be shocking you by their art.
You will be driven to Uchisar Castle and you will see the panaromic view of the beautiful fortress. Then after your joyfull headway will continue with Goreme Open Air Museum, churches with gorgeous frescos and paintings will be shocking you by their art.
Then you will have your lunch in Avanos, situated by the river of Kizilirmak or Halys River from ancient times as Herodes called it.
After the lunch you will visit Cavusin village and visit old ruins and start seeing real fairy chimneys, soon after it is time to walk through Pasabaglar, used to be known as Valley of Monks, after that you will be able to see Devrent Valley, you most probably wont want to stop taking pictures of these areas.
After the tour traditional workshops would be visited on demand and you will be transferred to the airport and you will take 21.50 PM flight to Izmir, then you will be transferred you hotel in Kuşadası.
DAY 3 SUNDAY (Breakfast&Lunch&Dinner)
You will be picked from the hotel around 09:00 AM.
You will visit to EPHESUS which is known to be the Commercial, the Religious and the Social Center of Antiquity, and one of the Highlights of any Visit in Turkey. Ephesus is probably the best combination of Greek, Roman and Byzantine civilisations.
Itinerary of Ephesus Tour
- Arriving the Magnesia Gate of Ephesus. (Total distance to Ephesus from Kusadasi is 20 Miles and it will take 20 minutes)
- Getting general informations about history of Ephesus.
- Walking to Odeon= On the way, you will see and learn informations about = East Gymnasium,St Lukes Grave,Varius Bath,State Agora and Backgammon!
- After visiting Odeon, you will walk to Domitian Square= On the way, you will see and learn informations about : Temple of Isis,Hydrekdocheion,Temenos,Prytaneion,So called Hospital,Herm of Hermes.
- In Domitian Square you will see and learn about : Temple of Domitian,Fountain of Pollio,Memmius Monument also the goddess Nike!
- You will walk from Domitian Square thru Curetes(Priests) Street = On the way you will see and learn about : Hercules,Fountain of Trajan,Temple of Hadrian,Scholastica Baths,Latrines(Ancient Toilets).
- You will visit Terrace Houses and learn about : Daily life of high society of Ephesus,Philosophy,Art of fresco,Roman and Greek Mythology.
- You will visit Celsus Library and learn about : Slavery,Alexander the Great,Libraries of the ancient history.
- Walking to The Great Theatre thru the marble road : On the way, you will see and learn informations about : The oldest profession,oldest advertisement for the oldest prefession.
- You will visit the Great Theatre and learn about : Gladiators,Gymnasions,Dionysus,wine,culture,fun!
- After the theatre the tour in ancient site ended. After refreshments we will go to our local restaurant for Lunch, we offer meals with chicken,beef,lamb and also vegetarian/vegan options.
- After the lunch we will take you to Artemis Temple, you will see and learn : Ruins of Temple of Artremis,Various artifacts from different periods.
- You can ask your guide for shopping stops if you like.
- Nightover in Kusadasi.
DAY 4 MONDAY (Breakfast&Lunch)
Departure after breakfast preferably 08:30 AM, you will go to Pamukkale, the ancient Greco-Roman and Byzantine city of Hierapolis, was built on top of the white “castle” which is in total about 2,700 metres (8,860 ft) long, 600 m (1,970 ft) wide and 160 m (525 ft) high.
Itinerary of Pamukkale tour from Kusadasi
- Arriving to Pamukkale. (Total distance to Pamukkale from Kusadasi is 125 Miles and it will take 220 minutes including 2 refreshment stops on the way)
- Getting general informations about history of Hierapolis.
- Lunch open buffet + swimming facility in thermal pool.
- After lunch visiting Hierapolis, Necropolis,Theatre,Roman Bath,Agora,Cleopatra Antic Pool and Travertines.
- Free time for taking pictures .
- 16:30 transfer to Airport to take 19:50 flight back to Istanbul.
- In Istanbul we will transfer you to your hotel.
- Underground city visit is not recommended for people have Claustrophobia and difficulty of bending.So If you do not feel you can handle, we can replace it elsewhere in Cappadocia.
- In this tour you will need to hike(moderate) in Ihlara Valley 3,5kms. If you do not feel you can handle, we can replace it elsewhere in Cappadocia.
- Comfort shoes recommended.
**** This is a small group tour(up to 14 people), but if your group is larger than 6 people, we can make the program in private basis(Private minivan + Private Guiding) without additional fee.
***If you want to upgrate hotels, please mention in the reservation form so we can upgrate your hotels with additional cost.
Tour review scores and score breakdown
Based on 5 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their tour of Cappadocia-Ephesus-Pamukkale Package by Plane (Small Group).
- Value for money
- Program accuracy
Alfred E. Beyer
5 Stars are not enough to describe the excellent trip that this Italy travel agent planned for my husband and me!
Patricia W. Villanueva
This company is FANTASTIC! I highly recommend using them.
Catherine E. Johnson
We enjoyed a very memorable and long anticipated trip
Veronica H. McMurtry
In a word, both the trip and and our travel agent were superb.
William T. Stallworth
This was definitely one of the best trips we have been on and it was first class service from the planning phase through the actual trip.