Best Holiday Plan in Turkey
Cappadocia + Ephesus + Pamukkale + Antalya for 10 Days
Pick up Istanbul hotel at 05:00 am for the trip,
Day Cappadocia Tour / Night in Göreme (L&D)
Day Cappadocia Tour / Night in Göreme (B&L&D)
Day Ephesus Tour / Night in Pamukkale (B&L&D)
Day Pamukkale Tour / Night in Ölüdeniz (B&L&D)
Day Free Day or optional Paraglading in Ölüdeniz / Night in Ölüdeniz (B&L&D)
Day Saklikent + Patara Tour / Night in Kas (B&L&D)
Day Kekova boat Tour / Night in Kemer Tekirova (B&L&D)
Day Olympos + Phasellis Tour / Night in Kemer Tekirova (B&L&D)
Day Termessos + City Tour Antalya / Night in Side (B&L&D)
Day Aspendos + Side Tour – Back to Istanbul by 23:00 PM flight (B&L&D)
*This tour is available from Istanbul daily between APRIL-OCTOBER and minimum participant for the trip is 2 person.
*This package includes top luxury hotels in regions and offers a real premium service, escorted by private guide.
B : Breakfast / L : Lunch / D: Dinner
- Cappadocia : Argos Inn or Cappadocia Cave Resort – 2 Nights
- Pamukkale : Colossae Thermal or Doga Thermal Hotel – 1 Night
- Ölüdeniz : Liberty Hotel Lykia or Sentido Lykia– 2 Nights
- Kaş : Doria Hotel or Sea View Hotel – 1 Night
- Kemer Tekirova : Rixos Tekirova – 2 Nights
- Side : Trendy Verbena or Alva Donna – 1 Night
Inclusion : Professional English speaking local guide,AC Luxury Vehicle,luxury accomodations in best available rooms,10 x Lunch&Dinners in special category restaurants,all flight flight fares in the itinerary,all transfers,luxury boat trip in Kekova,balloon flight in Cappadocia, entrance tickets where needed,all taxes. – no hidden fees.
Exclusion : International flight fares, travel insurance,visa,beverages,personal expenses.
Price of the complete package :
7500 USD 4990 USD per person (Limited Time Offer!!!) – Children under 12 years old 1.500 USD
Detailed Itinerary Day by Day
Your vacation starts with the amazing Cappadocia, you will be picked up at 05:00 AM from your hotel in Istanbul, and you will take 07:00 Am flight to Cappadocia, you will start touring Cappadocia.
Your first destination is an Underground City,you will be amazed when you see what people from ancient times had done to save their life from invasions, after that you will go to Ihlara Canyon for 2 miles of hike in the nature also in the history, you won’t want it finished, caves carved into rocks, monk cells and old churches will make you “wow” while you’re hiking by the river of Melendiz.
Just before you feel tired a superb delicious lunch will be waiting for you just by the river. After the lunch you will be driven to Selime Monastery one of the most important monastery for the begining of the christianity, carved into rocks, enormous structure and architecture genius will make you shocked. Taking pictures of so called Star Wars valley on top of the monastery will be so nice. After Selime visit, you will take the road back for 35 minutes, it will be nice to take a nap after such activities. When you open your eyes from the short nap, you will see pigeons everywhere!
And finally you are in the cave room, %100 original, decorated delightfully. Night over in your luxury cave room.
Early in the morning you will be picked for hot air balloon flight, this time you will see the sunrise above fairy chimneys, after the landing you will celebrate the flight with the champagne toast, you will transferred back to hotel just on time for the breakfast, after the breakfast our guide will take you to other nice places of Cappadocia.
You will be driven to Uchisar Castle and you will see the panaromic view of the beautiful fortress. And also you will be taken to Goreme Open Air Museum, this time not only the places carved into rocks also the churches with gorgeous frescos and paintings will be shocking you by their art.
Then you will have your lunch in Avanos, situated by the river of Kizilirmak or Halys River from ancient times as Herodes called it.
After the lunch you will visit Cavusin village and visit old ruins and start seeing real fairy chimneys, soon after it is time to walk through Pasabaglar, used to be known as Valley of Monks, after that you will be able to see Devrent Valley, you most probably wont want to stop taking pictures of these areas.
After the tour traditional workshops would be visited on demand. Night in Cappadocia.
06:50 am transfer to airport for the 08:50 flight to Izmir , you arrive Izmir 10:20. You will be transferred from Izmir to Ephesus.
You will visit to EPHESUS which is known to be the Commercial, the Religious and the Social Center of Antiquity, and one of the Highlights of any Visit in Turkey. Ephesus is probably the best combination of Greek, Roman and Byzantine civilisations.
Itinerary of Ephesus Tour from Izmir airport
- Arriving the Magnesia Gate of Ephesus. (Total distance to Ephesus from Izmir Airport is 55 Miles and it will take 60 minutes)
- Getting general informations about history of Ephesus.
- Walking to Odeon= On the way, you will see and learn informations about = East Gymnasium,St Lukes Grave,Varius Bath,State Agora and Backgammon!
- After visiting Odeon, you will walk to Domitian Square= On the way, you will see and learn informations about : Temple of Isis,Hydrekdocheion,Temenos,Prytaneion,So called Hospital,Herm of Hermes.
- In Domitian Square you will see and learn about : Temple of Domitian,Fountain of Pollio,Memmius Monument also the goddess Nike!
- You will walk from Domitian Square thru Curetes(Priests) Street = On the way you will see and learn about : Hercules,Fountain of Trajan,Temple of Hadrian,Scholastica Baths,Latrines(Ancient Toilets).
- You will visit Terrace Houses and learn about : Daily life of high society of Ephesus,Philosophy,Art of fresco,Roman and Greek Mythology.
- You will visit Celsus Library and learn about : Slavery,Alexander the Great,Libraries of the ancient history.
- Walking to The Great Theatre thru the marble road : On the way, you will see and learn informations about : The oldest profession,oldest advertisement for the oldest prefession.
- You will visit the Great Theatre and learn about : Gladiators,Gymnasions,Dionysus,wine,culture,fun!
- After the theatre the tour in ancient site ended. After refreshments we will go to our local restaurant for Lunch, we offer meals with chicken,beef,lamb and also vegetarian/vegan options.
- After the lunch we will take you to Artemis Temple and Ephesus Museum, you will see and learn : Ruins of Temple of Artremis,The beautiful goddess Artemis,Giant Statue of Domitian,finds from terrace houses of Ephesus,Various artifacts from different periods.
- After the tour you will be driven to Pamukkale for the night. (Duration 3 Hours, estimated arrival time to hotel is 18:30)
Departure after breakfast preferably 08:30 AM, you will go for a sightseeing of Pamukkale, the ancient Greco-Roman and Byzantine city of Hierapolis, was built on top of the white “castle” which is in total about 2,700 metres (8,860 ft) long, 600 m (1,970 ft) wide and 160 m (525 ft) high.
Itinerary of Pamukkale
- Departure hotel around 08:30 am.
- Getting general informations about history of Hierapolis.
- After lunch visiting Hierapolis, Necropolis,Theatre,Roman Bath,Agora,Cleopatra Antic Pool and Travertines.
- Free time for taking pictures .
- Lunch in local restaurant
- 16:30 hit the road for Ölüdeniz, where you will spend the night. (Duration 3 Hours, estimated arrival time to hotel is 19:30/20:00)
Ölüdeniz offers the real turquoise colored coast and cyristal clear sea. You have full day free in Ölüdeniz. Optional activity is the Paragliding for defying gravity!
After breakfast 08:30 am, you will be taken to Saklikent Canyon “Hidden Valley” estimated arrival time is 11:00 AM, this canyon is the longest and deepest gorge in Turkey – 18 km long and so steep and narrow that the sun does not penetrate the water, leaving it deliciously icy-cold in the summer. Once inside, water-sculpted limestone canyon walls soar above you. Optional activity is a moderate rafting experience, and we will also have lunch in the canyon.
After the lunch you will be driven to Patara beach, Patara beach is stunning and makes an enjoyable visit as well as the nearby ancient site of Patara, with its gorgeous landscape and great swimming opportunity of 10 miles pure sandy beach.
After Patara Beach you will be driven to Kaş, where you will spend the night. Estimated arrival time is 19:00 PM.
After breakfast around 09:30, you will be taken to a boat trip in Kekova, delicious lunch is on board.
After the boat tour, you will be taken to one of most beautiful hotel in mediterranean coast, Rixos Tekirova. Estimated arrival time is 15:30 Pm.
After breakfast around 09:30, you will be taken to Olympos antique city and Phaselis, both sites offer swimming opportunities.
Around 17:00 return hotel, night in Luxury Rixos Tekirova.
After breakfast around 08:30, you will be driven to Antalya, after visiting centrum and had luch, you will be taken to Termessos Antique City, which is famed by being the only city never been captured in the region ,by Alexander The Great.
After then, you will be driven to Side Hotel, estimated arrival time is 17:00 PM.
DAY 10 the last
After breakfast around 09:30, you will be driven to Apollo Temple, after then the ancient site Perge, and finally the grand theatre Aspendos. You will compare with Colosseum of Rome, and no doubt Aspendos wins. You will definitely be amazed by this spectacular building.
After visiting Aspendos, you will be taken to Antalya city centrum for last hours before we transfer you to airport with a big smile.
You will take 20:50 or 23:00 pm flight to Istanbul, and we will transfer you to your hotel in Istanbul or you will depart directly from Ataturk airport.
This tour is available from Istanbul daily and minimum participant for the trip is 4 person.
*This package includes top luxury hotels in regions and offers the real premium service, another special tour for special ones!
Tour review scores and score breakdown
Based on 5 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their tour of LUXURY Cappadocia Ephesus Pamukkale Antalya Tour.
- Value for money
- Program accuracy
William T. Stallworth
This trip could never have been done without the efficient planning and responses of the travel agent.
Russell J. Greer
The trip was wonderful. Our travel company did an excellent job of asking our needs and then meeting them.
Stephen C. Florez
We enjoyed a very memorable and long anticipated trip
Lynn G. Gregory
5 Stars are not enough to describe the excellent trip that this Italy travel agent planned for my husband and me!
Choosing this agency as my travel company was the best decision I've made all year!