4 Days Budget Turkey Travel Package
This tour covers Istanbul, Cappadocia, Pamukkale and Hierapolis and Ephesus Ancient Site. We can also arrange ticket bookings for domestic flights and bus ticket. If our programs are not suitable for you or you need more information, please contact us. We can work together on your itinerary.
: 615 USD 590 USD Per Person
▼▼▼ ITINERARY DAY BY DAY ▼▼▼
- 04:30 You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Istanbul airport
- 06:15 Departure from Istanbul to Kayseri
- 07:45 Arrival in Kayseri airport, greeting and Transfer to Cappadocia , hotel check-in and join in the first day tour of Cappadocia
HIGHLIGHTS:Derinkuyu or Kaymaklı Underground City,Ihlara Valley,Selime Monastery,Nar Lake(Crater Lake),Pigeon Valley Panaroma.
- After the tour we will transfer you to your hotel. Overnight stay in Cappadocia (Holiday Cave Hotel).
- Optional Hot Air Balloon Ride (115 usd Per Person)
- After having the breakfast in the hotel, at 09:00 am you will join in the second day tour of Cappadocia
HIGHLIGHTS:*Göreme open air museum *Uçhisar Panaroma *Çavuşin Village *Avanos pottery Show *Pasabaglari *Devrent *Ürgüp *Rose *Valley Sunset
- After the tour you will be transferred to bus station and get an overnight bus to Pamukkale at about 21:00 pm (duration 10 hours).The bus will stop three times for the personal needs.
- Arrival in Pamukkale and transfer to hotel to fresh up before start of the tour
- You will be visiting Pamukkale and the ancient city of Hierapolis with the Temple of Apollo, the breathtaking Theater, the fascinating Necropolis and the last the great baths of Hierapolis antique city, where St. Philip was martyred.
- St. Philip is connected with the early church in Hierapolis and played an important role in the history of the city. Finally we visit the calcium terraces and pools. After the tour you will get a bus to Kusadasi, arrive in SKusadasi and be transferred to hotel and stay the night
- You will be picked up from your hotel at 08:30 am and the tour begins by visiting the remains of the Artemis Temple, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Afterwards, it proceeds to the spectacular main site of Ephesus, undoubtedly the most superbly preserved Greco-Roman city. Unmistakable highlights surviving among the ruins are the Celsius Library, Agora, Theater, Odeon, Trajan Fountain, Domitianus Temple and Roman Latrines. Following a lunch break, visit the House of Virgin Mary; reputed to be where she spent her final days.After the tour transferred to the izmir airport
- 20:30 Fly from Izmir to Istanbul
- 22:00 Arrival in Istanbul, greeting and transfer back to your hotel. End of services