5 Days Tour Bursa-Trabzon-Istanbul
Every Wednesdey quarantee departure from ISTANBUL
Bursa was the first capital of the Ottoman Empire and has a history that dates back to 4000BC. Bursa is Turkey’s fourth largest and technologically advanced city. Bursa city was the capital for many civilisations and religions and as so it is home to many monuments and rich historical interests.
Bursa attracts attention not only for its cultural heritage but also for its outstanding natural beauty and historical landmarks. Bursa is home to many Islamic, Christian and Jewish monuments and within the province of Bursa; Iznik is the most important of the eight Christian pilgrimage sites in the whole of Turkey.
Bursa is a conservative city that promotes tradition and is opposed to rapid change. The underlying goal of change is less important to Bursa than their insistence that the changes are created with total respect for the rules of the law and traditions of society.
Due to it’s location on the old silk road, Trabzon has been influenced by many cultures and religions.
The main claim to fame for Trabzon is as the birthplace of the Ottoman ruler, Suleiman the magnificent. This connection ensured that it was an important city during the long reign of the Ottoman rulers. It is also mentioned extensively in the journals of Evliya Çelebi who was a 17th century traveller.
Trabzon is a coastal city so the cuisine is mainly based on fish dishes.
If you love shopping this is the perfect tour for you. We will explore the lively bazaar and the bustling shopping districts of Istanbul offering an incredible variety of products. I will take you to the best shops, where you will have the chance to appreciate authentic and high-quality traditional products of Turkey (carpets, spices, pottery, tableware, leather goods, lamps, souvenirs, handicrafts ecc. ) and buy whatever you wish getting a good deal.
Every Wednesdey quarantee departure from ISTANBUL
- 8:00-09:00 Pick up from hotel in Istanbul for Bursa tour from Istanbul
- Departure by ferry-boat via Yalova, enjoying the lovely countryside view. Drive to Bursa, former Ottoman Capital and lunch of famous "Kebap of Alexander The Great". Climb to Uludag, the legendary Mount Olympos, by Teleferik (Cable Car), visit to Ulucami (Grand Mosque), the Green Mosque and the Green Mausoleum, the old Silk Market in the Covered Bazaar.
- Overnight in Bursa (Kent Hotel- 3 stars B,B)
- After the breakfast transfer to the airport
- You will take a flight to Trabzon
- 14:45 Arrival to Trabzon,transfer to your hotel
- Overnight in Trabzon (Zorlu Grand Hotel -5 stars B,B)
- Full day Private Uzungol Tour (10:00-18:00)
Pick up from Trabzon hotel
We will have a break at the Knife shop After leaving the center of Trabzon, the famous Sliding Sash of our region
We will go on to drop on our way located on the Özçay tea processing factory, an agricultural engineer a structure served by the cooperative to examine together with our friends, sipping our tea we set off towards Uzungöl
In Plato first climbing up to artificial waterfall which is located up to uzungöl later giving out a photo break .
After taking photos ,we will have a break for the lunch in our restaurant on the lake shore, and will leave our guests to the unique nature of Uzungol.
At 17:00 pm we will return to Trabzon at the returning way we will have a break for taking photos of Kiremitli Bridge.
- Overnight in Trabzon
DAY 4 Saturday
- Private Sumela Monastrey & Karaca Cave Tour (09:00-18:30 )
This is a daily departure tour in the city of Trabzon for Sumela Monastrey and Karaca Cave, Tour guide and driver come and pick you up then drive to Sumela monastery.It departs from hotel everyday At 9 a.m. fristly we depart for Sümela Monastery.We start to visit the sight-seeing place that around 10 a.m. free time for sight-seeing around 12 o’clock we depart for Karaca Cave, 1 p.m. we reach Karaca Cave.You can find many wonders of natureinside such as stalactites and stalacmites, columns, walls having org figures, travertens and cave plants.we depart for Hamsiköy which will be our last sight-seeing, poınt after the lunch and sight-seeing, around 3.30 p.m.followıng the old silk road we arrive in the village around 4.30pm after we taste the rice puding peculiar to this village and some trekking, we depart for Trabzon at 5.30 pm. we reach the hotel at 6.30pm will be the end of the tour.
- Transfer to the airport
- You will take a flight to Istanbul at 21:10
- 22:55 arrival to Istanbul,transfer to the your hotel
- 09:00 Pick up from your hotel for the shopping tour- Grand Bazaar (closed on Sunday)
- Old Book Bazaar
- Traditional Turkish-tea break
- Street of Artisans (Tahtakale)
- Spice Bazaar
- After the tour drop-off your hotel
- 3 days Accommodations
1 Nights in Bursa-KENT HOTEL 4 stars
2 Nights in Trabzon -ZORLU GRAND HOTEL 5 stars
- All Transfers,
- All Flight Tickets( Bursa-Trabzon/Trabzon-Istanbul)
- All Tours ( Green Bursa Tour-Trabzon Uzungol Tour-Sumela Monastery-Istanbul shopping Tour)
- Entrance Fees
- 3 Breakfast and 4 Lunch on the tour
- Professional English speaking guide
- Personel Expenses
The Price of This Package:
990 USD 895 USD Per Person
Tour review scores and score breakdown
Based on 5 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their tour of 5 Days Tour Bursa-Trabzon-Istanbul.
- Value for money
- Program accuracy
Jimmy A. Gamboa
Wow- what a great vacation we had in Costa Rica.
Deborah J. Tuten
Choosing this agency as my travel company was the best decision I've made all year!
Christopher M. Ward
The trip was wonderful. Our travel company did an excellent job of asking our needs and then meeting them.
Norma S. Gold
This travel agency planned a wonderful trip for us and set the bar high for any future adventures in Turkey.
Edith B. Moore
This company is FANTASTIC! I highly recommend using them.